AKISQNUK RECREATION CENTRE
Columbia Lake Indian Reserve #3, BC
Akisqnuk's new Recreation Centre is a 22,500 sq ft facility located on the Columbia Lake Indian Reserve #3 in British Columbia. Construction on this project started late December 2017 and is expected to be completed by late August 2018. The Recreation facility is being built using Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) resulting in superior structural strength, a tighter envelope, increased energy efficiency and substantially reduced build times.
- 22,500 sq ft facility
- Full soccer/lacrosse field gymnasium
- Mezzanine running track
- Floor exercise facility
- Office space & adjacent storage rooms
- Common kitchen & cafeteria space
- Mens & Women's shower & locker room
- Future rental "Physio Facility"