312 Energy Way - Red Deer County, AB
COMMERCIAL/ INDUSTRIAL CONDOS
Red Deer County
2,559 - 2,630 sq ft
36 units, 9 units in 4 phases
14' x 14' rear overhead door
200 AMP electrical service to each unit
Energy Industrial Park is a brand new 34 unit, 2 building industrial condominium complex that has now completed Phase 1 of construction.
Located in the county of Red Deer, the heart of Alberta, situated directly off the Queen Elizabeth Highway which realizes some of the highest traffic counts in the country.
Right off Gasoline Alley, Energy Industrial Park is surrounded by a growing manufacturing industry, strong retail & wholesale services, agriculture, tourism, oil & petrochemical industries which ensure a diversified economy.
- Opportunity for +/- 750 sq ft storage mezzanines
- Radiant strip heating for warehouse area
- Rooftop HVAC for future office space
- Roughed in plumbing for future washroom
- Full sprinkler system
- Hose connection for rear of bay
- Rear fenced storage yards/compounds - 826 sq ft
- Common garbage enclosures
- Paved parking lot
- Front office space (undeveloped)
- Individual servicing